Bourne Construction Engineering has been selected by the judges as a finalist in the BIM Excellence category of the 2017 Construction News Specialists Awards, the only national awards that recognise the best specialist contractors from across the whole of the UK.
To decide the winners, all finalists will attend face-to-face judging by members of the 56-strong jury, drawn from the UK’s largest construction firms and the leaders of the country’s major projects, including:
- Cormac MacCrann, managing director, Canary Wharf Contractors
- Richard Baldwin, head of development, Derwent London
- Dave Sheridan, chief executive officer, Keepmoat
- Jonathan Seddon, managing director, Seddon Construction
- Ian Burnett, chief executive officer, United Living Group
- Alan Robertson, chief executive officer, VolkerWessels UK
The winners will be announced on 22 March 2017 at the Grosvenor House Hotel where over 1,000 of the industry elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.