We have a vacancy for a SHE Advisor. It is a mobile role covering sites where we operate as either Principal Contractor or (more usually) subcontractor, ranging in size from £0.5mil to £20mil. The majority of these sites will be in London, so you will need to be able to get into Central London easily. Other sites could be anywhere in the UK. Currently we are looking at future projects in Canterbury, Guildford, Didcot and Birmingham so a driving license is essential.
All projects will be primarily steel frame erection. The role will involve attending sites on a planned regular basis, undertaking site inspections, completing reports, undertaking training and providing advice & guidance. We need somebody with a minimum of a NEBOSH Cert and with construction experience. You need to be able to get going fast & be able to work semi-autonomously. Importantly you also need to be able to develop a good working relationship with site managers & teams.
- Nebosh General or Construction Certificate
- CSCS Construction H&S Officer card or similar
- Experience of SHE role in construction
- Computer literate
- Driving licence
- Environmental training
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator training & experience
- Crane appointed person
- Experience in erecting steelwork
- IPAF MEWPs for Managers training
- Rail experience / PTS
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance & fuel for work reimbursement
- 25 days holiday
- Reimbursement of overnight stay expenses etc.
Candidates should send a CV & cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org